Saturday, April 25, 2009

My new gear.

For my 1st birthday I got this really cool lawnmower. I'm just starting to use it outside like Daddy does with his. Mine makes cooler noises, Daddy's is just loud. Anyways, it's lots of fun and I can go all over the yard with it! Mommy and Daddy took me tricycle shopping last weekend, but I just really didn't like any of them. I DID like this super cool fire truck that makes noises. So, they decided to get me that and I'll pick out a new tricycle next summer.
Me and my Daddy mowing the lawn. Sorry the picture is a little blurry, it's the only one Mommy took... I'll make sure to talk to her about it.

I'm getting it all done, then I think I need a snack!

This is the coolest thing ever! When can I take it outside for a test drive?

No comments: