Friday, May 29, 2009

BIG Brother!

Mommy and Daddy told me that I'm going to be a BIG brother! Can you believe it? I hardly could, I love babies and now I get one of my very own!!! My baby brother or sister is going to come around December 10th. I don't know why we have to wait that long, but Mommy says we have too. I'll keep you updated on the baby, just like I do with me.

Look at me!

What does that sign say?


Expected due date: December 10th, 2009

4 comments:

Jen said...

WHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT????????? YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!! Logan is going to be an awesome big brother. That just made my day!!!!! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!!

Eltza said...

Congrats you guys!!! I'm a little behind and didn't look til just now...that's what I get for not looking right away! That's super exciting, so they'll be just over 2 yrs apart then right?! You could make it really easy and just have the baby on the 6th ya know Mara! So excited for you guys! It's great having a little one again...I'm loving it :)

DDolan said...

you forgot the part where it's going to be a girl....cuz i SAID its gonna be a GIRL. no ifs and s or buts about it. ;)

♥ & hugs

Jess Dirksen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!! Hope you're feeling okay Mara! Would love to see pics of your baby bump!!! Congrats again!!