Thursday, August 6, 2009

My BIG boy bed.

Mommy and Daddy said that I was getting too big for my little boy bed (crib) so now I get to sleep on a really, really BIG bed. I have LOTS of room to roll around. Mommy thinks there's too much room, but I like it. I've only been in there a few nights, so sometimes I come out and get my Mommy or Daddy still. Besides getting a new bed, I get a whole new room. Mommy says the other one is going to be for my little sister when she comes. I don't mind, because I still have all of my stuff... especially my books.
My new room. Notice how BIG my bed is, Mommy says it's a queen, whatever that means. I have lots of pillows on and around my bed because Mommy says I move around too much when I sleep and she doesn't want me to fall off again. But, I only did that once.

I was really, really tired for nap time one day and fell right asleep. I have all my buddies with me... Mr. Bear, Baby and Puppy.

No comments: