Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sacramento Zoo with the Palmrose Family.

Mommy and Daddy took Ainsley and I to the Sacramento Zoo this weekend. It was really fun because we got to see lots of cool animals AND because we got to see my buddies Jake and Ethan. We ran all around the zoo and got to ride on the carousel and got to play on the kids play stuff and got to pet cool animals. Ainsley rode in the stroller the whole time and laid out on the blanket during our picnic. After the picnic we played soccer for a little bit before we went home to take naps. I think Mommy and Daddy were really tired too, because ALL of us took naps!
Mommy told Daddy that he could take me to pet the big snake, Daddy wasn't very happy about it, but he brought me there anyways.

Daddy liked the turtle much better, I thought he was really bumpy and really slow.

Jake and I looking at the flamingos.


"Look, over there, do you see the kangaroos?"


Daddy riding with me on the carousel at the zoo!


Mommy lifting me up so I can see the lions better.


Look, I'm a zoo-keeper now!

1 comment:

Juliette said...

LOGAN, LOOK OUT FOR THE SNAKE!!! Yeow! you guys are SO brave... ai yai yai.