We left California on May 28th, which was Mommy's last day of school. Mommy and Daddy thought that with an empty house and because we had already said bye to everyone we could get a head start on the road. We drove for 5 hours that night and ended up sleeping in Winnemucca, NV. What Mommy forgot was that they were having a motorcycle rally that weekend, but we were able to find an open hotel room after a little searching. The next day we drove all the way to Salt Lake City, UT. We had some extra time there because of all the driving the night before, so Mommy, Daddy, Ainsley and I got to go swimming in the hotel pool. On Sunday we drove to Denver, CO. I watched a lot of TV and Ainsley took lots of naps, I really don't like to sleep in the car at all. The next morning, Mommy, Ainsley and I got on a big airplane and flew the rest of the way to Minnesota because Mommy had a job interview the very next day. Daddy drove the rest of the way all by his self and was able to make it to Minnesota by 7pm that same night. Mommy got the teaching job she applied for, so all in all, it was a good trip.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment