Sunday, July 11, 2010

Grandma Shirley and Papa John's House!

This weekend we went to Grandma Shirley's and Papa John's house. It was tons of fun. On Saturday Papa took us out on his boat for the first time and I got to go fishing for the first time ever. We didn't catch a single fish, we didn't even have a bite, but it was still fun. My cousins, Nathaniel, Benjamin and Mathias came with Ainsley and I. Oh, Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Matt, Papa and Grandma were there too. Then, on Sunday we went to the parade. It was so cool! I got lots of candy and we saw lots of cool stuff. It was a really hot weekend, but we had so much fun I barely noticed.
Daddy helping me fish with my new Ugly Stick.

Nate, Ben, me, Daddy and Uncle Matt on the boat.


Papa helped us fish and drove the boat and Grandma watched Mathias and Ainsley.


It's snack time!


I wonder what's coming next, it's hot out here.


Mommy said not to go out into the street unless I was getting candy. So, I had to lean over to see what was coming down the street.


The horseies are always my favorite!

No comments: