Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin FUN.

We had FOUR pumpkins this year. One of each of us; Mommy, Daddy, Ainsley and me! When we went out to Michigan to visit Aunt Jaime and Uncle Jarid I painted one there and put glitter all over it. Then, we picked up two little ones at the pumpkin patch with Emily and Paul and I painted those too. Then, Daddy brought home a big pumpkin from work. I wanted more, but Mommy said we had enough.
I think I need a little more of this color.

Painting my little pumpkin.

Mommy cleaning out the pumpkin, yuck!


I'm getting Mommy with the pumpkin insides, I don't think she likes it!


Cheesies! Look what we made!


All of our pumpkins!


Ainsley thought she needed to help out a little too. Mommy let her chew on some pumpkin. I told her it was yucky, but she liked it... gross!

No comments: