Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MN Twins Game!

Daddy won tickets at work to go to a Minnesota Twins game. Mommy was excited because she had only been to the new stadium once before, but she knew it was going to be super cold that night so she wasn't that excited. Daddy said it would be fine and they dressed in lots and lots of layers before they left the house. Mommy said they had the best seats ever! Even though it was freezing cold and even snowing, they stayed until the end of they game... they both knew they'd never get seats like that again. They were in the first row behind the Twins dugout, Daddy was able to get two balls thrown to him. He kept one for Ainsley and I and gave the other to a boy who was sitting right behind them. All in all, they said they had a really good time. I can't wait until I can go there with them. Mommy says I have to be a little bit older first.

No comments: