Monday, July 7, 2008

Beach time!

I went to the beach with mommy, daddy, James, Maria, Hailey, Kyza, Kota and Teegan (she was still in Maria's belly). It was lots of fun. The water was too cold to play in, so we just dipped our toes a little bit. We grilled on the beach and the food was yummy! I ate part of a hot dog, it was really good! I was a little cold because of the breeze coming off of the ocean, so mommy kept me snuggled up with our beach towels. We had lots of fun that day, I want to go back again... but when it's warmer.

If you look really closely you can see the little stub of my first tooth on the bottom. It really hurt when it was breaking through, but feels much better now.
Hailey enjoying the sun at the beach.
Daddy and me playing.
Mommy took all the silly towels off just once to get a picture. I didn't even get to put my swimsuit on that day!
James, Maria, Teegan (in belly), Kyza and Kota getting ready to make lunch.


No comments: