Daddy, mommy and I went to James and Maria's house for the 4th of July. We were really excited because we were going to Petaluma AND we were going to see new baby Teegan. We ate too much food and enjoyed the cool coast temps for a few days. Now were into 100 degrees again! Baby Teegan is so little, I can't believe I was once that size. I wanted to play with her, but mommy and daddy said that she's too little yet. They said maybe when we visit them in Virginia I can play with her because then she'll be bigger like me!
Enjoying my 1st 4th of July!
Daddy stop tickling me!
Me and mommy.
Teegan and I like our bottles.
James putting me in the bounce house, I'm not too sure about it.
Playing in the bounce house.
Daddy and I on the 4th (Maria in the background).
Little Baby Teegan.
Look at me practice my standing skills!
No comments:
Post a Comment