Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bath time is still fun!

I love my bath time and I always have. I get really upset when Mommy and Daddy take me out of the bathtub. Here's some pictures of me getting ready for my bath. All Daddy or Mommy has to do is turn on the water and I'm speeding down the hallway and crawling full bore into the bathroom.
I won't stop for anything, even the towels I had pulled off the hanger earlier in the day!
I try to climb up over the side of the bathtub, even though I still have my diaper on and Daddy is still filling the tub with water. Mommy says that someday soon I'm going to get lots of bruises on my head from falling into the bathtub when there's nothing in it, cuz' sometimes I like to check to make sure I'm not missing my bath time and I try to get in all by myself.
I have to wait FOREVER until the bath is FINALLY ready.
Then, I'm happy and relaxed, until...
I start SPLASHING!
And SPLASHING! Mommy and Daddy say that they get as wet as me when I take a bath, but isn't that the point of bath time? If you look really close in this picture you can see my new tooth on the top, my other three on the top are coming in right now too!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yea!! I've been impatiently waiting an update on this adorable little man! It is great to see some new pictures of him. He cracks me up! He and Avery would get along great playing the refrigerator and taking baths! I can't believe he is almost one! Where did that year go?! Keep posting those pics!!