Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm 11 Months Old!

So mommy says that while she's catching up on posting pictures of us over the last month or so, she better get my 11 month pictures on there too... especially since that was last Monday! My BIG birthday is less than one month away! Mommy and Daddy say the older I get the more curious and mischievous I get. I don't know what that means, but whatever. Here's some recent pictures of me! I love playing in the refrigerator. The second shelf on the door is my favorite!
I like to throw everything on the floor. Sometimes I even try to pick the stuff up and put it back, but it never really works out too well. I like to try to chew on some of the condiments, but Mommy and Daddy usually make me stop.
I'm also like to try to eat paper, they won't let me do that either!
When mommy is taking pictures of me I crawl all over her to try to get to the camera.
I search through unpacked boxes for hidden treasures.
And at nighttime, I brush my teeth all by myself (after mommy does it first).

No comments: