I've decided that baseball is much more fun when Mommy or Daddy pitch the ball to me, using a baseball T is for little boys. Daddy says we're going to start working on using a bigger bat outside. He says it like I won't be able to hit his pitches or something... I'm gonna' show him!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow..sign him up!! Maybe the Twins can pick him up and he can get a few at bats in in the post-season! Love it!!!
I just showed Cullen and watched this again..seriously..SO cute!!! You guys need to come home soon so we can see you. Probably not happening though I'm guessing with the new one coming very soon, so keep the blog posts coming!
Great video! Him and Fox are just a like in the talking department!
josh's laugh is 100% that's my boy! too funny. Way to go Logan!
Post a Comment