Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm 2 years old!

Can you believe that I'm already 2 years old? I can't even believe it! I sleep in a big boy bed all by myself (a really big one, Mommy says it's a queen). I talk all of the time. My favorite saying is "Mommy/Daddy play with me!" I try to remember to say "cuse me" when I burp and toot and to say "than tu" when someone gives something to me. I like to help Mommy and Daddy put on my shirts and pants, I even help with my socks and shoes! I still like my paci and Mommy says that pretty soon we're gonna' have to mail them to the other babies that need them, but I'm not too sure about that. I go pee pee on the big boy potty, when I remember to tell Mommy and Daddy. And I always tell them right after I go poopy in my diaper that I went poopy! I love to play baseball and golf and ride my new bike. I'm learning all of my colors and shapes right now and I can almost count to 10 all by myself, but I really don't like numbers 7 and 8, so I skip them most of the time. As you can see in the video I almost have my ABC's down too! I keep telling Mommy that I'm a little man, but she sometimes still calls me her baby, even though I'm not one.

Mommy and Daddy helped me celebrate my 2nd birthday. Mommy made me blue and red cupcakes for Cookie Monster and Elmo, they're my favorite! She also made me my favorite dinner... "hot cheese noonels" and green beans. Mommy and Daddy got me a new bike, one I can ride all by myself, I'm getting really good at it. They also got me a new book, a movie and a Sesame Street Bus. I really liked all of my presents.

On Saturday we had a birthday party with all of our friends. It was a lot of fun because it was really nice outside, so I got to play in the sandbox, on my play set and baseball with my friends Jake and Caden. We ate lots of good food and "Ette" made me a really cool Elmo cake that was super yummy. I got a lot of nice presents from people too, I really liked them all and have had fun playing with them. Mommy and Daddy got me a whole bunch of balloons that I've got to play with. I'm really careful not to pop the Elmo ones because those are my favorite. But most of all I liked seeing everyone and being the center of attention, or that's what Mommy thinks. It was a really fun day, I like birthday parties!
Look at my cupcake, I'm TWO!

"Mommy, Mommy... mmm, it's good."


"Cheese!" I'm riding on my new bike!


At my birthday party, can you believe I ate all of this food? I was really hungry!


The BEST birthday cake ever, made by "Ette."


Daddy, me and Mommy at my birthday party.


"Mmm, good"


Caden, me and Jake watching "Cars."

My new toy from Mommy and Daddy, I love the ABC's!

No comments: