Sunday, October 25, 2009

Official CA Vikings Fan Club!

Daddy, Mommy and I make up the Official California Vikings Fan Club. We watch the games every weekend, usually I have to take a nap at half-time... but I don't mind cuz' I'm usually pretty tired by then. Grandma and Papa Sommer got me a really cool Vikings hat for my birthday and they sent ones for Daddy, Mommy and Baby too. I make sure that all of us wear them during the games so the Vikings can keep up their winning streak. Papa and Grandma Halverson got me a Vikings outfit for my birthday too, but Mommy hasn't been able to sneak a picture with me in it yet. She likes to take pictures ALL THE TIME and it gets really old, so I haven't let her take one of me in that outfit. She says she'll get me one of these days, we'll see.
Daddy and I decked out in our Minnesota Vikings gear!

Showing my new hat off to the camera.

No comments: