Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ainsley comes home!

Ainsley is a week old today! I haven't got to spend a lot of time with her because Mommy and Ainsley were in the hospital with the doctor for a really long time. I missed them a lot, but now they're home! Mommy and Daddy won't really let me play with Ainsley yet. They say that she's too little and that I have a really bad cold and they don't want her to get sick. It's not very fun, but at least I get to play a lot with my Papa Darnell!
Our first family picture with Ainsley!

Ainsley and I are the best of buds already. I tell her when she cries, "It's okay baby sister, don't cry baby sister, I luv ooow baby sister."

The first time I got to hold my new baby sister.


Our car ride home from the hospital.


Mommy just had a birthday! We sang Happy Birthday to her and Papa made her this yummy cake.

Juliette brought me Cookie and Elmo cupcakes to celebrate Ainsley's birthday. They were really, really good!


Ainsley Mae Halverson - 1 week old.

No comments: