Ainsley and I got lots of cool stuff for Christmas. And because she's just a little baby I got to open up her presents too... it was really fun ripping the paper and making a mess. Mommy didn't say anything about the mess, she just kept picking the paper up! I was really excited because Grandma and Grandpa (Papa) Sommer came for Christmas. They flew on an airplane to the airport early to miss the snow storm in Minnesota. So instead of getting to our house late on Christmas Day they got here on Christmas Eve! We went to church, were we had to stand because it was so packed, but Mommy said I was a really good boy. Then we went home, ate supper and opened presents. On Christmas Day I woke up and Santa had brought some more presents for me, I couldn't believe it! We opened some more presents, ate a really BIG lunch and then later that night went and looked at some Christmas lights. It was a really good Christmas. Oh, and I sang Happy Birthday to Jesus!
Who's having the most fun in this video besides me?
No comments:
Post a Comment