
Logan swinging with Grandma and Papa.

Say "cheese" everyone!

I don't know who was more worn out from the park... Grandma or me?

Logan leading Grandma through the passenger railroad car at the CA Railroad Museum.

Outside of the dining car at the Museum with Mommy, Grandma, Logan and Papa.

Logan up to no good... two seconds later he jumped into Daddy's arms!

Daddy, Logan, me (in the car seat) and Mommy outside of Gov. Schwarzenegger's office in the state Capitol building.

Logan and Mommy were able to pet Spike one of the two CHP horses we saw when leaving the Capitol building.

Grandma, me, Papa, Logan and Mommy outside CA Capitol.

Grandma, Papa, Logan and I... cheese!
Our Papa and Grandma came to visit, Logan thinks they're here just to play with him but they're here to see me too. We did lots of fun stuff while they were here. A lot of it I slept through because sometimes I just get so tired I can't keep my eyes open anymore. I don't know why Mommy or Daddy or even Logan don't need more sleep. Anyways, I hope you liked the pictures of some of our adventures while they were here!
1 comment:
SO cute!! How fun that your parents were out there for Christmas! I'm SO excited to see you!!!! Can't Wait!!
Post a Comment