Sunday, March 28, 2010

Minnesota in March.

Logan reading with Papa D.

Celebrating Easter little early... Grandma gave us really cool books and Logan got some yummy chocolate (if you look at him mouth you can really see it, ewww!).

One of Logan's surprises in his Easter basket, a helicopter. I like to watch it fly around the room too!

Logan and Grandma Shirley watching Nemo together.

Mommy and Daddy took Logan and I on a really big airplane to Minnesota at the end of March. It was a lot of fun because we got to see our Papas and Grandmas and some of our Aunties, Uncles and cousins too! Here are just a few pictures from the trip, Mommy and Daddy spent a lot of time in Owatonna looking for a house for us to live in, so we didn't do a lot. But Logan got to go swimming lots... I can't wait until I'm old enough to go swimming too.

No comments: