Saturday, March 6, 2010

Train Museum

Daddy and I in the BIG train, "look at me Mommy, look at me!"


Me, Ainsley and Mommy at the train museum.


I dude-it Daddy, I dude-it (I do it), I climb!


These snacks are really good, cheese!



Playing with Thomas trains with my buds Jake and Ethan.


Mommy feeding Ainsley while I'm playing with the trains.


Mommy and Daddy took me to the Train Museum again. It was a lot of fun because we hadn't been there in a long time and because we met my friends there... Jake and Ethan. It was Ainsley's second time there, but she just slept the entire time so she didn't get to see anything cool like I did. And she's too little to climb on the big trains and play on the little trains, so Mommy just carried her the whole time but she really seemed to like that a lot too. After we were done at the Train Museum we got to eat french fries and hot dogs for lunch before going home, they were super good!

No comments: