My Mommy and Daddy can't believe that I'm already ONE! We've had so much fun together this past year, I can't think of two better parents for me. I love them lots and I know they love me lots too. I know this because I got to celebrate my birthday twice! On my actual birthday, October 8th, Daddy had a softball game. To celebrate we watched his game and went out to pizza with the entire team at Round Table. It was really good. Then Mommy surprised me with a birthday cake of my very own! I decided to share with everyone. It was really yummy chocolate cake with white sugary frosting!
My own cake, this is great! Do you see this Daddy, Mommy's letting me eat bad stuff!

Yum, yum, yum, I can't get enough!
My second party that I had was only a few day later on Saturday, October 11th. Mommy and Daddy thought it would be fun to invite a bunch of our friends over for pizza, drinks and good company AND to celebrate ME! Mommy made it really fun and decorated the house with Winnie the Pooh decorations from plates to cups, to forks, to balloons, to tablecloths to cupcakes! I had lots of fun seeing everyone and spending time with them.
Mommy, me and Daddy behind my cupcake tree!
I really like this stuff, we should order from Papa John's more often.
This is pretty good, I think I'll go back for more.
Maybe I'll just eat the top of it off and why is everyone looking at me?
It's sort of smooshie between my fingers, I better finish it off before it falls on the ground!
Mommy, me and Daddy in our party hats!

My buddy Jake and I messing around.

I like tearing the pretty paper off!

Look at this, a tractor!

My very own lawn mower!
As you can tell I had lots of fun at BOTH of my birthday parties! I really enjoyed being able to spend them with people I really like and I especially liked spending time with my Mommy and Daddy. They may be really silly sometimes, but I really love them!


1 comment:
Looks Like so much fun. I miss you Logan!
I am almost one and I can't wait to try cake - it looks yummy.
Love,
Sadie
Post a Comment