Friday, October 24, 2008

Now that I'm one...

Now that I'm one I've decided to start doing lots of things, some Mommy and Daddy love and some they don't love so much. Let's start with the things Mommy and Daddy don't like too much and then I'll tell you about all the good stuff! I like to feed myself and not have anyone else help me and if they try to I squeal like a little pig. I do that same thing if I want something and Mommy and Daddy won't let me have it. I've learned the art of pinching, hitting and pulling hair. But, I usually cry after Mommy or Daddy scold me so I'm starting to stop doing that stuff cuz' it really hurts my feelings. I like to play with the toilet paper and get as much of it off the roll as I can until Mommy or Daddy stops me, they're no fun at all sometimes! I've learned how to unplug my nightlight all by myself and then bring it to Mommy to show her what I did! I like to tip over the garbage cans and play with everything that's in it. I also throw my sippy cup on the floor when I'm done with it. I hate socks and I take them off whenever I can.
On to the better things, not that I think those are bad... but I think Mommy and Daddy don't like them very much for some reason. I've decided that I get lots of attention from people when I'm a little ham, like when I lay on my back on the floor and smile up at anyone who's looking or fake laugh at absolutely nothing. I like to walk everywhere and I think that crawling is just for babies. Sometimes I walk so fast I tip myself right over, but my big boy shoes help me walk really good! I can stand up all by myself too and I don't need any help from Mommy or Daddy anymore. I go on walks or bike rides with Mommy and Daddy almost every night and really like all the stuff that I see. I brush my own teeth, there are seven of them, with some help from Mommy. I can push my arms through my shirt holes. I love my bath times and want to get in the bathtub all the time. I talk a lot now, and though I don't think Mommy and Daddy know what I'm saying let they always listen. I love to dance and clap to music. When someone says "so big" or "touchdown" I raise my arms up really high in the air. I wave bye-bye, hi and goodnight. I love giving kisses and hugs to my Mommy and Daddy too. Sometimes when Mommy and Daddy catch me I even go potty on the big boy potty! My car seat faces forward now so I can see everything. I also like to play with all of my toys with my Mommy and Daddy, we have lots of fun together! I've been up to a lot this past month, so here are some pictures to prove it!



That's all, Mommy says she'll be putting on some more pictures soon of the Pumpkin Patch we went to visit on Sunday and of the pumpkin carving party we went to on Saturday where I wore my Halloween costume! Plus, we're going to Apple Hill this weekend so I bet she'll take tons of pictures there too. Mommy really likes to take lots of pictures. Oh, and here's a video clip of my latest walking skills!


1 comment:

Paul, Emily, Ella and Jack said...

I am so sad that I am missing all this! He has gotten so big just since we saw him in July! I am also so happy to hear all the fun stuff he is doing! Now it is your turn for the advance stages of the terrable 2's! I love it.