Sunday, October 5, 2008

Patriots vs. 49ers

Mommy and Daddy took me to my very first NFL game. It was lots of fun! Though it was a little cold out that day we stayed warm in our sweatshirts. We ate lots of good food and cheered on our favorite team... the Patriots, they're one of Mommy's favorites at least. We were all pretty disappointed when we found out that Tom Brady wasn't going to play, but it was still lots of fun. I want to go again next year! Daddy and I in the stands.
Mommy and I smiling big for the camera, look at ALL my teeth!
Patriots vs. 49ers
I learned "Touchdown" which also counts for "Soooo-Big."
Mommy, me and Daddy at the game!

1 comment:

Juliette said...

love the touchdown arms... he just keeps getting more and more adorable. so fun to watch logan grow and learn.