After my Grandma Shirley left, two days later my Papa Darnell and Grandma Mary came to visit with Auntie Steph, Auntie Shelly and my cousins Zach and Maryn! We had a really busy end of the month! We went to lots of places with the Halverson's too; Lake Tahoe, the Railroad Museum, Reno where Mommy and Daddy went to a concert and I got to go to Cabela's for the very first time! Sorry the pictures are all out of order. Mommy says it would take WAY too much time to organize all of them.

In Cabela's looking at all the cool animals. I loved the fishes and the moose the best!

Reno at night, I missed this, but Mommy showed me all of the pictures with the pretty lights.

Il Divo concert, Mommy said they were great!

Swimming with Daddy at the hotel in Reno.

Papa and I swimming in the pool at the Sands Casino Hotel in Reno.

Grandma, Mommy, Daddy and Papa at the Il Divo concert in the Reno Convention Center. Auntie Steph was there too, but someone always had to take a picture so they couldn't get one together!

Mommy and Daddy on the way to the concert.

Nevada here we come!

Zach, Maryn and I playing at the park near our house.

Talking (listening) on the phone at the Railroad Museum.

Daddy and I at the Railroad Museum way up high in a train engine.

Maryn and I at Emerald Bay doing my favorite things... throwing rocks.

Auntie Shelly and I at Emerald Bay.

Rock climbing may become a new sport of mine. We'll see.

Daddy, me and Mommy by the Emerald Bay lookout at Lake Tahoe.

Papa and I having fun by Emerald Bay.

Auntie Steph helping me walk on the rocks near Emerald Bay.

My cousins, Maryn and Zach and I at the Railroad Museum.

Grandma reading me books.
No comments:
Post a Comment