My 4th of July was super busy. First we got up and Daddy made me pancakes for breakfast, they were really good. Then we went to the Rancho Cordova Parade. It was lots of fun. I got to see police cars, police motorcycles, fire trucks, horses and lots of other stuff too (but those were my favorite). It was a really nice day and Mommy and Daddy found a few nice shade spots to sit in. Then, later that day we went to Shannon's house. She had some people over and I got to play with my new friend Jack. We ate lots of good food and played crotchet and watched fireworks and I even got to hold my very own sparklers. Mommy didn't like it very much and she said that Papa John wouldn't either but Daddy said it was okay and it was really cool! AND, we started the whole weekend with going to the Folsom Cattle Drive. Mommy forgot the camera, so we don't have any pictures from it, but it was fun to see. They had all of the emergency vehicles come through and some other floats and then they brought down Texas-Longhorns right down the middle of the street! Most of them were smaller, but there were some really, really big ones in there too. They were all surrounded by horses. I even got to touch a horse, but I made sure to hold onto Mommy really tight because the horse was really big. Oh, and by the way... the baby in Mommy's belly is good. It doesn't want to come out for a long time yet. I don't know why though because I give it lots of kisses all the time. Mommy says were almost to the halfway point. I think that's good. Anyways, here's LOTS and LOTS of pictures from the 4th of July! We had lots of fun, but missed out MN family and friends.
One of my favorites, horsees!
No comments:
Post a Comment