My Grandma Shirley, Auntie Dana, and cousins Nate and Ben came to visit me. We had lots of fun for the week that they were here. We went to the Sacramento Zoo and Lake Tahoe and a Rivercats baseball game and the Railroad Museum and San Francisco. It was a very, very busy week and by the end of it I was really tired. These are a little out of order, because there are so many of them. Mommy says it's really hard to put them all in order.
Daddy and I walking to the ocean water in San Francisco.
I was trying out my supermodel pose for this one, I think I'll stick with soccer and baseball.
Playing in the sandbox at the park with Ben and Nate. Auntie Dana got us these matching outfits. By the way, the sandbox has water so it's LOTS of fun!
Watching the gondola's leave the lift to go up Heavenly Mountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment