Mommy and Daddy say that Ainsley and I look exactly alike. No one really believes them until they look at pictures of me when I was a baby. I still don't think I was ever that little, but they say I was. Here's a picture of my first real bath and Ainsley's first real bath for you to compare. What do you think? Do we look alike?

Logan - 1st Bath - 8 days old.
Ainsley - 1st Bath - 10 days old.
3 comments:
Hey Mara - I hope you don't mind me looking at your cute kiddos on your blog (saw your status on facebook...). Your babies are adorable - congratulations!!
Beth(DePuy)
holy cow! you guys weren't kidding... they're totally twins. p.s. love the cheesy grin on logan in the vikes family shot!
So Sweet!!! Oh how I wish I could come take her pictures! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment